Open Heaven 20 June
MEMORISE: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” – (Matthew 10:28)
READ: Daniel 4:12-18 (KJV)
12. The leaves thereof were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all; the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.
13. I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;
14. He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit; let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches;
15. Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth;
16. Let his heart be changed from man’s, and let a beast’s heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.
17. This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones; to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
18. This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation; but thou art able; for the spirit of the holy gods is in thee. Open Heaven 20 June
Are you intimidated by your current circumstances? Do you have desires that seem impossible to achieve? You have to refuse to be intimidated. My God will work out a solution that will bring you to your desired destination in the mighty name of Jesus. The kind of faith that tackles intimidation brings into manifestation the miracle-working power of God.
Exodus 14:13 says: “And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever.”
There will always be intimidating and doubtful situations, but we must continue to suppress the doubts with strong faith in God. This is where faith that thrives in the face of intimidation comes in. Like the children of Israel, the modern-day believers are afraid of stepping into their glorious destinies because of unbelief.
In Mark 3:1-5, the Bible records that Jesus asked a man in a synagogue to stretch forth his hand, knowing fully well that it was withered. If that man had refused to act in great faith, he would have missed his miracle. The demonstration of great faith produces the supernatural.
One of my daughters-in-the-Lord was told by her doctor that her womb was too small to nurture a child to the point of delivery. God however decided to show the doctor and my daughter that He is the Doctor of all doctors and can overrule any report. The same womb the doctor had said could not nurture a child gave birth to four children the same day. It is only in Jesus that such compelling events can happen. This is why you need to come to Jesus and accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour. An end has come to your troubles today in the mighty name of Jesus.
PRAYER POINT: Father, please destroy the power of doubt and intimidation in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 10-11, 2 Chronicles 9