Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
This means, therefore, that we only collect data you give us voluntarily (for example, an email address). This is in addition to automatically retrieved data such as your IP address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webiste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Under what legal bases we process your personal data
We process your personal data, in particular, under the following legal bases:
a. your consent;
b. to perform our contract with you;
for our (or others’) legitimate interests;
Under this legal basis we, in particular:
- communicate with you regarding your use of our Service: This includes, for example, sending you push notifications. The legitimate interest we rely on for this purpose is our interest to encourage you to use our Service more often. We also take into account the potential benefits to you.
- research and analyze your use of the Service: Our legitimate interest for this purpose is our interest in improving our Service so that we understand users’ preferences and are able to provide you with a better experience (for example, to make the use of our mobile application easier and more enjoyable, or to introduce and test new features).
- send you marketing communications: The legitimate interest we rely on for this processing is our interest to promote our Service in a measured and appropriate way.
- personalize our ads: The legitimate interest we rely on for this processing is our interest to promote our Service in a reasonably targeted way.
- enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use and to prevent and combat fraud: Our legitimate interests for this purpose are enforcing our legal rights, preventing and addressing fraud and unauthorised use of the Service, non-compliance with our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- to comply with legal obligations.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Data
a. Service providers: We share personal data with third parties that we hire to provide services or perform business functions on our behalf, based on our instructions. We may share your personal information with the following types of service providers: cloud storage providers data analytics providers (Google) marketing partners (in particular, social media networks, marketing agencies, email delivery services; such as Facebook, Google, Mailfire, Sentry).
b. Law enforcement agencies and other public authorities: We may use and disclose personal data to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others, and to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, or in other cases provided for by law.
c. Third parties as part of a merger or acquisition: As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customers’ information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also share such information with any affiliated entity (e.g. parent company or subsidiary) and may transfer such information in the course of a corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
To be in control of your personal data, you have the following rights: a.
a. Accessing / reviewing / updating / correcting your personal data: You may request a copy of, as well as updating and correcting your personal data collected during your use of the Service by contacting us..
b. Deleting your personal data: You can request erasure of your personal data by contacting us. When you request deletion of your personal data, we will use reasonable efforts to honor your request. In some cases we may be legally required to keep some of the data for a certain time; in such event, we will fulfill your request after we have complied with our obligations.
c. Objecting to or restricting the use of your personal data (including for direct marketing purposes). You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data or limit our use thereof by contacting us.
d. The right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority. We would love you to contact us directly, so we could address your concerns. Nevertheless, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority.
Age Limitation/Children Information
We do not knowingly process personal data from persons under 16 years of age. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has provided us with personal data, please contact.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Elanhub does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Data Protection Principles
At Elanhub we work to ensure that your personal data is managed in accordance with specific, legitimate and lawful purpose consented to by you; is adequate, accurate and without prejudice to the dignity of human person; stored only for the period within which it is reasonably needed; and secured against reasonably foreseeable hazards and breaches such as theft, cyberattack, viral attack, dissemination, manipulations of any kind, damage by rain, fire or exposure to other natural elements.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Elanhub has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.