Open Heaven 10 June
MEMORISE: Proverbs 21:1
“The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.”
READ: 1 Timothy 2:1-4 (KJV)
1. Thank God for all your leaders.
2. Father, uphold our leaders and send help to them so we may lead a peaceful and godly life.
3. Father, give us righteous leaders at all levels in the mighty name of Jesus. Open Heaven 10 June
4. Father, please protect our leaders and keep them away from all evil.
5. Father, bless our leaders with wisdom to lead us aright at all times.
6. Father, provide wise counselors for our leaders and remove all evil counselors around them.
7. Father, please do not let our leaders lead us astray. Do not let them commit errors that would bring a curse upon us.
8. Father, please depose all wicked leaders who refuse to repent and upturn their evil decrees in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. Father, please touch the hearts of our leaders and make them compassionate.
10. Father, turn the hearts of our leaders towards You and make them good role models.
11. Father, we commit our leaders into Your hands; let them do Your will and fear You indeed at all times.
12. Father, please bless our leaders bountifully as they serve faithfully in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. Any other prayer request you have for your leaders in every capacity.
I stand in agreement with you today and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests concerning our leaders, in the mighty name of Jesus.
ACTION POINT: Pray for your leaders always and never join others to curse them.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 5-6, 2 Chronicles 2-3